A letter detailing the new timetable has been sent home with pupils. It can be accessed here.
- Y2 pupils will sit national tests in week commencing 15 May
- Y1 pupils will be tested on their phonic knowledge in week commencing 12 June
- Pupils in Y1,3,4,5 will be tested in week commencing 19 June
- Reports will be posted to parents/carers in week commencing 10 July. Parents/carers will be invited to make appointments to meet teachers, if they wish to do so, after they have received the reports
Paradigm Trust is seeking to recruit class teachers to work in Murrayfield Primary Academy, Ipswich. Opportunities exist for EYFS, KS1, and KS2 class teachers who are seeking to make an outstanding contribution to this academy and the Ipswich community.
Please click to access:
- Pre-term leadership team meeting: Friday 1 September 2017
- Staff training day (pupils not in school): Monday 4 September 2017
- Staff training day (pupils not in school): Tuesday 5 September 2017
- Staff training day (pupils not in school): Wednesday 6 September 2017
- Term starts for pupils: Thursday 7 September 2017
- Half term holiday: Monday 23 October to Friday 27 October 2017
- Pupils return to school: Monday 30 October 2017
- First day of Christmas holiday: Wednesday 20 December 2017
- Term starts for pupils: Wednesday 3 January 2018 (NB Pupils are required to attend school on Wednesday 3 January 2018)
- Half term holiday: Monday 12 February to Friday 16 February 2018
- Pupils return to school: Monday 19 February 2018
- First day of Easter holiday: Friday 30 March 2018
- Term starts for pupils: Monday 16 April 2018
- Half term holiday: Monday 28 May to Friday 1 June 2018
- Pupils return to school: Monday 4 June 2018
- First day of summer holiday: Wednesday 25 July 2018
Two further staff training days will be arranged. These dates will be confirmed as soon as possible.
- Christmas Day – Monday 25 December 2017
- Boxing Day – Tuesday 26 December 2017
- New Year’s Day – Monday 1 January 2018
- Good Friday – Friday 30 March 2018
- Easter Monday – Monday 2 April 2018
- May Bank Holiday – Monday 7 May 2018
- Spring Bank Holiday – Monday 28 May 2018
- Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 27 August 2018
Please click here to access the letter.
Please click here to access the letter from Amanda.
Appointments are available to meet with your child’s teacher (YR to Y6) on Wednesday 8 February 2017, 3.30-7.00pm. Appointments for parents/carers of nursery pupils will be arranged shortly.
The appointment system can be accessed from:
Appointments will be for 10 minutes. Booking will be on a first come, first served basis and the booking system is now open.
In order to login to the system, you will need the following information relating to your child, as held in our database:
- First name
- Date of birth
You will also need to enter the details we have on record for you. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record. The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
If you do not have access to the Internet, or experience any problems with using the system, please contact the school and ask to speak with a member of the administration team.
Class teachers will meet with you on an individual basis to provide clear feedback on your child’s learning.
If possible, year 6 pupils should attend with their parent/carer.