As part of Paradigm Trust, Murrayfield Primary provides the services of a dedicated School Home Support Worker.
The School Home Support Worker supports parents and carers in a wide range of activities, events and services to ensure that Murrayfield children do well at school, and that their carers are fully supported in their important role as primary care-giver. These may include:
- Settling in and induction at school
- Transitions to secondary or other school (s)
- Encouraging better attendance and punctuality
- Getting access to support services
- Benefits / housing / welfare needs
- Parent/carer groups
- Fundraising events
- Parenting programmes
- Courses and workshops
You can also get support if you have concerns regarding your child’s progress or if you have paperwork or other documents which you need to complete.