Teacher Training Opportunities – Open Evening (Drop in)
We are holding an open evening on a drop in basis for people interested in teacher training opportunities in our Ipswich academies on March 22nd (6.30 – 8.00pm) at Ipswich Academy. Please come along to find out more about the opportunities we offer.
Opportunities for class teachers to join Murrayfield Primary Academy – closing date 22 May 2017
Paradigm Trust is seeking to recruit class teachers to work in Murrayfield Primary Academy, Ipswich. Opportunities exist for EYFS, KS1, and KS2 class teachers who are seeking to make an outstanding contribution to this academy and the Ipswich community.
Please click to access:
Train to teach with Paradigm Trust – Ipswich information event – 24 January 2017 – Ipswich Town Hall
Are you thinking about kick-starting an exciting new career in teaching? If so, the Ipswich Train to Teach roadshow is the perfect opportunity for you to learn all you need to know about teacher training and how to apply.
Who is this event for?
The event is designed for anyone who has a degree and is interested in teaching – particularly those who are considering starting their initial teacher training in September 2017. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered.
What to expect
If you attend the event you’ll be able to:
- discuss the different teacher training options available, to help you decide which would best suit you
- meet representatives from our own and other schools/universities that deliver teacher training in this area, and find out about their courses and entry requirements
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- talk to practising teachers, including those who have changed career to teach, about what a career as a teacher is really like
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training.
A downloadable/printable leaflet is available here.
How to register
We look forward to meeting you.