Online data collection
We have a convenient new way to update information we hold about your child. From August 2019 you will be able to access our new parent app and website. You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What you will find in the SIMS Parent app:
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
- Access to information for all your children, from the same app, if you have more than one child in school.
A page with guides and other helpful setup information is available on our website.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
We will send you an activation email. Simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. If you do not receive one, please contact the school administration office.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google, Office 365 or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school administration team. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.
A full guide on how to use the system is available here, a FAQ is also included.
If you need to inform the school of a new or updated email address, please click here. Once we have updated our system you will receive an invite to the online system.
If you have any issues accessing this system, please contact the school by emailing us at email@example.com and your options will be explained to you.